Zandu Maha Yograj Guggulu is made by using the traditional formula to handle vata in the system. Useful for accumulated vata in the joints and muscles, which may be indicated by cracking or popping of the joints, tics, spasms or tremors. This accumulated vaat leads to inflammation and joint pains. In vata-type arthritis, the joints may feel cold to the touch and although not necessarily swollen, they may be dry and painful, especially upon movement. Rasayan with rejuvinating properties.Used in musculo-skeletal disorders, Maha yogaraj Guggul is not only anti-inflammatory and safe in long run but has medicinal herbs which strengthen the system and extend remission, through its health enhancing herbs.A Potent Formulation prepared from the combination of Yograj Guggul which is used for Ayurvedic treatment of various types of arthritis.
The most effective Guggulkalpa in Vatavyadhi is Yograj Guggul with the combination of drugs having Ushna, Agnideepak and Amapachak properties helpful in Srotorodhatmaka Samprapti of Sandhigata Vata. Potent Shothaghna, Vatahar and Shoolaghna action with Dashamoolkwath Vishesh Shodhit Guggulu.
Yograj Guggul also Known as Yograj Guggulu, Yograj Guggulu.
It is widely used in Arm pain, Arthritis pain sciatica, knee joint pain, locked jaw, low back pain, myalgia and foot pain.
- Fights Arthritis. Yograj guggul is widely used to treat arthritis in traditional medicine. Animal studies confirm that this medicinal formulation can inhibit inflammation and pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis and even gout.
- Helps With Sciatica. Over 40% of people suffer from sciatica during their lifetime. It occurs when the sciatic nerve gets irritated or pinched and can lead to pain in your lower back, leg, buttocks, foot, or calf.
- Eases Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a painful condition that results from a squeezed or pressed nerve in the wrist. This can lead to numbness, tingling, and pain in your fingers and hand.
- Helps With Fibromyalgia. Yograj guggulu’s analgesic properties, helping ease pain from m
- Adhyavata – Gout- Vatarakta
- Agnimandya–dyspepsia- Digestive weakness
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Amenorrhea – Rajodarshana
- Arteriosclerosis thickening and hardening of the arterial walls
- Bhagandar- Fistula
- Backache with Stiffness
- Depression Passive Symptoms
- Dushta Vrana – infected wounds
- Dysmenorrhea – Painful menstruation
- Fibromyalgia- Muscular or Musculoskeletal pain- Muscle Spasm
- Female reproductive system disorders
- Abdominal tumors
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) – Irritable colon
- High Cholesterol level
- Joint Stiffness
- Worm infestation
- Group of skin disorder
- Pleeha – splenomegaly
- Udarshoola – Infantile colic
- Neurological Disorders
- Vata imbalance diseases affecting bone, joints and bone marrow
1 – 2 Tablets twice or thrice a day with luke warm water.
Usually it is administered along with amrutarishta, buttermilk, dashamoolarishta, goumutra (gomootra), honey, lukewarm water or maharasnadi kadha, or as per disease as per your doctor’s prescription.
There are no known side effects of this products.
It is best to take this medicine with doctors suggestion only in case of pregnancy, lactation, hypertension (raktagata vata) and madhumeha (diabetes).
Better to avoid in children below 6 years of age or prescribed in lower doses.
This product should not be used as a self-medication for fever please consult your doctor for the same.
Very high dose may cause acidity, allergic reaction, heartburn, stomach or abdominal pain, indigestion, belching(burping), upset stomach.
Amalaki 54.34mg, Ativisa 4.0mg Bharangi 4.0mg, Bibhitaka 54.34mg, Cavya 4.0mg, Citraka 4.0mg, Gajapippali 4.0mg, Haritaki 54.34mg, Hingu 4.0mg, Inrayava 4.0mg, Katuka 4.0mg, Krsnajiraka 4.0mg, Murva 4.0mg, Pipali 4.0mg, Pippali Mool 4.0mg, Renuka 4.0mg, Sunthi 4.0mg, Patha 4.0mg, Vianga 4.0mg, Vaca 4.0mg, Sarsapa 4.0mg, Upakunchika 4.0mg, Yavani 4.0mg, Guggulu Sodhit 240mg Excipient, Q.S
Customer Care No - 03366136264